Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have an IUD in me and I'm having random Sharp stabbing…

Customer Question
Ok I have an...

Ok I have an IUD in me and I'm having random Sharp stabbing pains that weirdly have kinda only been coming at night time. I'll be fine all day except for sometimes I'll get a little surprise during the day time too, but weirdly it feels like someone is constantly grabbing onto something up inside me and won't let go and it's scary feeling. I've had my birth control for a little while now and I'm a Scorpio and so I get pretty crazy horny sometimes and I was dumb about a little over a week ago I decided to put my kegal balls in to use and then I decided to put a couple golf balls in me and then masturbate with my vibrator to my clit while making my vagina contract and tense up and I was thinking maybe I was too stupid and the balls maybe pushed the iud up further and making it pinch my insides? I'm scared and the pain I'm having is so uncomfortable and unbearable.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

Just a week and this last Friday I threw up and after falling asleep on the couch. And for some reason it's been feeling hard to taste anything.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have epilepsy and this last Thursday I tried to get my prescription filled but I couldn't, so I'm not on my medicine right now.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
It even hurts to let my fat cat lay on my stomach.
3/12/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Hello. Thank you for your patience. I am so sorry for the long wait, but I have been busy taking care of patients and have just now come online. Would you like my help with your question today?

please

how long have you had it?

just click send to reply