Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have severe pain on left bottom back area. From wisdom…

I have severe pain...

I have severe pain on left bottom back area. From wisdom teeth

Doctor's Assistant: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Touching it makes it worse

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I take a lot of NSAIDs

Red & imflamed. Sore In that whole area
3/12/2018
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.

Please reply to the following queries to answer you better.
How old are you?
Since when are you having the symptom?
Do you have any other symptom besides NSAIDs?
Any other past illness?
Did you consult doctor or have any test?
Did you take any other medicine?
I shall answer your question soon after I get those information.
Thank you.

I am 43
Just started having this problem for about a week. I am seeing a doctor because I was having pain on my side

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
There is likely an infection.
You would need antibiotic for it.
If the symptom continues, I would advise to take an examination by doctor.
You are taking NSAIDs already.
Warm application can be soothing.

You can do warm salt,water gargling.
1/2 tsf salt in 8 oz. of warm water would be good.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)