Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How dangerous is the procedure? I was facing back surgery, I…

Customer Question
How dangerous is the procedure?I...
How dangerous is the procedure?I was facing back surgery, I have spinal stenosis and scoliosis. The spinal stenosis and scoliosis he won't operate because ofclotting. I am a50 year old at least I feel like that sometimes othertimes I think I am 90. Use a walker but sometimes need a wheelchair I'm sorry for talking somuch, I live alone and I'll talk to anyone who will listen. I would like to talk on the phone.i gave you my land line sometimes my cell acts crazy and I can't answer it. So are you from phila?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/12/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 4 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you are needing to have spine surgery

you have to accept additional phone consultation service fees to talk by phone.

but I can talk to you.