Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was traveling for work and had a bit too much to drink one…

Hello. I was traveling...
Hello. I was traveling for work and had a bit too much to drink one night. I ended up at a massage parlor. The lady massaged my penis and around my bum. I Touched her vagina and bum with my hand but on the outside. I didn’t ejaculate. I did penetrate her vagina with my finger for about 15 seconds. I had a condom on my finger. I washed my hands right after. Is there any chance I could have contracted something? There was no sex or oral sex at all.
3/12/2018
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You are not at any risk of catching infections or STDs so nothing much to worry about.

l hope that I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Ok I just want to be sure. I also showered 30 minutes after being there. It has been 8 days and I have no signs or symptoms of anything. I also have only had one other partner in the last 10 years. You feel confident that the chances are extremely low of getting something?

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, i am confident so nothing much to worry about.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Thanks