Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Why dos psoriasis start to disappear on its own? Yestonide…

Why dos psoriasis start...

Why dos psoriasis start to disappear on its own?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yestonide cream USP .01% I have. But the dsappearance started before meds. Triamcinolone Ace

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Triamcinolone acetonide cream .1% and hydrocortisone 2.5 5 . I take Klor-con M20 tablet, atorvastatin 5 MG, metoprolol tartrate 1/2 25MG twice a day,levothyroxine 100 MCG,

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am allergic to IVP dye, amoxacillen, and waiting to have a hart vale replacement, I have been cured of Hep C,

3/11/2018
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

we don't know why psoriasis starts. most likely it is due to an autoimmune condition where your body's immune system is attacking the skin.

My question was, Why is it disappearing? The treatment for it started after it started to disappear.

it could have been due to your body's immune system slowing down its attack on your skin

that could have caused it to start to disappear before even having treatment.

there is much we don't understand about the immune system and why it does the things it does

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician