Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is there something a person can buy that will clean out your…

Customer Question
Is there something a...

Is there something a person can buy that will clean out your system from taking methadone 10mg

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Is there something a person can take to clean out your system from methadone 10 mg. To pass a drug test

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

Unknown probably urine or blood

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Been taking methadone 10mg one or two a day for the last 4 months

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Medical
3/11/2018
Doctor: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Unfortunately, this is the natural course of taking methadone. Generally, most people can get down to 10 mg, but once that happens it is very difficult to get much lower. Your doctor can prescribe other prescription medications such as benzodiazepines or clonidine to help you with the withdraw at this point. Unfortunately, there is nothing else that can help. There are no over-the-counter supplements.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That is not what I asked you ...
What I asked was is there something a person can buy to clean out your system of methadone for you can pass a drug test

Oh I see. I've looked through the research several times about this topic, but I have not been able to find anything to clean out the body from methadone or opioids in general. You would be one rich individual if you found or developed something to help

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That is not what I ask when I ask what it was or something we can buy to clean your system out from methadone to pass a drug test

No, unfortunately, there is nothing on the market to trick a drug test or clean your system from methadone.

Is that what you are asking?

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Dr. Scott, Doctor