Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I need a natural solution to my problem. I am an

I need a natural...

I need a natural solution to my problem. I am an astonishingly healthy, active male who will be 94 years old on the 28th of this month. My problem is urinary. I do drink my 8 glasses - 64 ounces, mainly water or juice or decaffeinated tea, daily. During the day I pee small amounts infrequently, At night, after I go to bed , I awake several times to pass what is often fifty/sixty ounces total. Incidentally , I do watch my diet, eating plenty of fruit and vegetable, virtually no bread and very little sugar. Everything natural, For the most part, I avoid consuming antibiotics. For y age, I am active. I went for my normal swim i n the ocean this morning. Now I would like a solution which balances my peeing activities - day and little at night, since that, of course, wakes me up.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I have been advised to take some medication. Was it Proscar? didn't work and I do not want to take un-natural drugs. I was told that I did not have an enlarged prostate. Incidentally, a few years back I got rid of my early stage prostate cancer with daily doses of turmeric and green tea, and cutting out dairy products, instead of having the prescribed radio-active seeds 'installed.'

Doctor's Assistant: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?

Not really. I might be able to find some records of the above if I searched, but you have most of the relevant facts back there.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nothing that is relevant, I should think. In the 1940's I spent time in an army hospital with malaria and sub-acute nephritis, perhaps brought on by anti-malarial drugs. Numerous broken bones.

I do have a history with JustAnswer. Phone number (###) ###-#### or(###) ###-####(office number of my hotel )
3/11/2018
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Have you tried cutting off fluids 3 hours before bed?

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Not exactly, but, please remember that whilst i frequently drink most of my liquid during day light hours, I pee very little in that time, and the rest starting about two hours after going to bed/sleep.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

do you have swelling in the legs at all?

No.

I think you need to cut off fluids 3 hours before bed time

that gives your bladder time to fill and signal you to empty

no doubt the prostate isn't helping

you know a natural supplement called saw palmetto will help a lot

I have taken saw palmetto

stay on it

you need to keep taking it for it to work

I would rather not use the phone. And it does not seem that we re getting anywhere

what do you mean?

I have the message that you cannot call by phone. If there is anything useful to be achieved by continuing, let us do so on line please.

Yes,

well I suggested saw palmetto and cutting off fluids 3 hours before bedtime

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Dr Stan
Phone call session started
I got a message that you could not call. Please, if there is anything new to add, either call me on 1(###) ###-####or use this medium TJ
do what ever you want to do.
Since you insist - my phone number is(###) ###-####

ok

WHAT ? AGAIN ? CALL(###) ###-####

another doctor accepted your call offer. Be patient

CALL ON(###) ###-####

ok

We appear to be getting no where. Just charge me what I am legally due and either call me on 1(###) ###-####or forget it. I am unable to contact you at the number shown on my cell phone.
Quite dis-satisfied, ***** *****
I ACCEPTED AN OFFER FOR A PHONE CALL WHICH I AM NOT GETTING
IT SEEMS LIKE WE SHOULD FORGET THE WHOLE THING, AND I WILL PAY WHATEVER YOU THINK I OWE IN RETURN FOR GETTING NOTHING
BUT i DID NOT GET YOUR PHONE CALL, JUST CHARGE ME AND WE ARE DONE