Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is it free? I can't afford it. None,I woke up with

Customer Question
Is it free? Doctor's...

Is it free?

Doctor's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

I can't afford it

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

None,I woke up with Conjunctivitis.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/11/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

How can I help?

I need more than an answer , I need some salve for Conjunctivitis.

99% of conjunctivitis is viral. you likely don't need anything for it

No , I can't afford it. Can I send you a photo of my eye?
It's really hurting.
Did you get the photo?

oh that is far worse than conjunctivitis

you have a serious infection

you need to go to ER or urgent care

Hello
I didn't get any help.
I think I'm talking to myself.

you need to go to the hospital

I can't afford to go to the ER , I'll just have to tuff it out.

bad idea.

go to urgent care then

The way it hurts, I don't know how long it's going to take to heal on its own. I had puss in my eyelashes this morning.

just go to urgent care

I was told it would be a Five dollar deposit and a free trial . Y'all took the whole amount at once. Now I won't have a phone , that was money for my phone minutes.

I don't have any control over that

I just work for the site

I don't think six dollars is going to pay my phone bill and I am very dissatisfied , I didn't get any help, just got robbed.

I'm very sorry

contact customer service for a refund