Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I apologize that it's so late but is there anything I can do…

Customer Question
I apologize that it's...

I apologize that it's so late but is there anything I can do for the burn that I have on my breast? The burn was caused by Scalding hot coffee 2 days ago. I have continued to put coconut oil on it and that is it. I'm going to try to attach two pictures one of them is the morning of the latter is now

Doctor's Assistant: When did burn begin? Have you used any medication for it?

I didn't get to send the pictures yet but at least you know the gist of the problem.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a dermatologist about burn?

No have not went to the doctor at all it's pretty bad though

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No not really nothing that's remotely connected to something like this

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/11/2018
Doctor: Dr Su S, Doctor(MD) replied 4 months ago
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Please send the pictures.

How is the pain?