Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My son was just electricity from an outlet, had no feeling…

Customer Question
My son was just...

My son was just electricity from an outlet, had no feeling in his toes, will it come back, said his feet are getting cold

Doctor's Assistant: Back (~medical bodypart)

Toes

Doctor's Assistant: What are your son's symptoms? Has he used any medication for this?

No, just happened, will the feeling come back in his feet

Doctor's Assistant: Has he seen a doctor about this?

No, just happened, will his feeling come back

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in his medical history you think the doctor should know?

No, can you plz answer me about feeling back in his toes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/11/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 4 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

his feelings should come back.

how old is he?

you should bring him to see a doctor at the ER or urgent care center for evaluation to check him out.

any burns or black marks on his skin in the areas of the electrocution?