Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My 12month grandson has sore at the end of the lips on both…

Customer Question
My 12month grandson has...

My 12month grandson has sore at the end of the lips on both sides and not feeling well looks like the cold or flu can it be relative? I'm very worry

Doctor's Assistant: What are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a pediatrician about this?

My daughter took him yo the Dr but he said it was luck of vitamins???

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Both parents are very healthy

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 5 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Could you please post a photo of that for me on this page?

I have a photo on the attachment but I can not send it to you

Use the paper clip icon on this page to upload it

I can hoy are te papel click icon

Sorry--can you please say that again?

Sorry I can not see the icon

If you're on a phone and not a computer that might be the problem

Otherwise you can email them to

[email protected] answer.com

And they will relay them to me

Ok I Will email it thanks

I'll get back to you the second I get them but that may take some time

Email sent please keep me inform
Thanks
Joanne

Back at you the minute I get them Joanne

Got the photo Joanne--let me know when you're back on