Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can I take 2 800mg ibuprofen at once? Just Advil. They

Customer Question
Can I take 2...

Can I take 2 800mg ibuprofen at once?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you used ibuprofen or anything similar before?

Just Advil

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this?

Yes they prescribed the 800mg for dental pain but just one isn’t working

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

It is not safe to take 1600mg at once, what you can do is repeat after 4 to 6 hours or take one ibuprofen and one tylenol to augment.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.