Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Im having mild testicle pain for 5 days now and i havent…

Im having mild testicle...

Im having mild testicle pain for 5 days now and i havent done anything differently at all except for change my diet to a vegan diet. i dont know how that can have any effect on this problem

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

5 days and when i dont think about it it goes away but then it comes back which makes me think about it which makes it more pronounced

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have been consuming more calories than usual for the past week and i have not been consuming any animal products for the past week

3/10/2018
Ross
Ross, Doctor

Hello Dr Ross IM a urologist I will try to help

the down side of a vegan diet is that it means you need to drink more water because the fiber means more water ionto gut less for your kidneys sp urine more concentrated

ok i am not drinking any more water so do you think that is the problem?

your urine is probably yellow most of the day concentrated urine is more acidic can reflux down vas deferens cause irritation

my urine is clear most of the day

yes definitely more rectal pressure on seminal vesicles' better for you but get urined clear by 3 safternoon

i see this with vegans you need aslot more water

how much water per day do you recommend to solve this problem?

bowel movements more bulk also more pressurte

enough water to keep urine clear at 3

it will vary on how intense vegan

my urine is clear throughout the day

measure your urine output for 24 hrs should be 32 liters

2 liters

i have consumed much less calories than i am supposed to for my entire life and im starting to consume more calories. does that affect it at all?

no not that much

just drink more water? if the problem is still there after how many days of drinking much more water should i ask for help again?

should clear up in a week

ok thank you very much
the rating and submit buttons are greyed out i cant end the call
if i credit you does that mean i am charged more?

sorry i don't know thati just answer question not the business side as long as you say answer accepted you can come back to it

was your credit approved

what does credit mean

i think you need to have a credit card on file

ugh i thought this the membership made this free? i did not know i was going to be charged for this conversation

i don't know ther logistics

that would not make entire sense unlimited medical consults for one rate

ok i will figure out how to submit the conversation

hope you figure it out good luck increase those fluids, if not good at tech urologist 30 yrs took much time in surgery

thank you very much i will definitely start drinking more water

ok good luckj

Ross
Ross, Doctor

like you can rate now

thank you