Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How sports a week walks and how much rest and safety does…

How sports a week walks...
How sports a week walks and how much rest and safety does not pose a risk to the heart muscle
3/10/2018
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

It is difficult to tell exact figure but as much exercise as you can do comfortably is good as exercise, sports and walk strengthen heart muscles and good for the heart.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for requesting me.

American Heart Association recommends physical activity consisting of thirty minutes a day done on 5 days every week. So, you can take a break of 2 days in a week. Doing this activity will lower the risk of heart attack. The best exercise is walking. You should walk slowly in the beginning. You can walk for 10 to 20 minutes in the beginning. After a few weeks, you can increase the speed and duration of walking.

So, with two days of rest in a week and slow walking at the beginning with short duration does not pose a risk to the heart muscle. Later after a few weeks, the heart muscle will become stronger and you can walk for 30 minutes.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!

Why is it always said that over 40 years of exposure to heart attack?
Do not rest in a week is a risk to the heart less accurate walking without discomfort. how much minute

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

You can take rest every 5 to 10 minutes and continue walking again. This will avoid discomfort and will rest your muscles.

Take care.

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

Above the age of 40, you can avoid a heart attack by eating plenty of fruits and vegetables. You should maintain your weight to healthy levels. You should check your blood pressure and cholesterol levels and make sure that they are normal.

Take care.

How to coordinate in the days 150 minutes a week Is continuous 30 minutes in the days and the time when
Thank you very much last question if you entered cholesterol in the body currently do not have cholesterol if it exists when you begin to narrow the arteries, how many years begins to narrow?

Dear customer,

You are very welcome!

A mild increase in cholesterol takes many years (15 to 30 years) to narrow the arteries. However, this increase can be easily detected by tests and can be controlled by diet and exercise. So narrowing of arteries can be avoided and the arteries will remain healthy.

Take care.

Thank you!

Thank you very much if cholesterol is more dangerous than triglycerides

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

Both are not dangerous and in normal quantity are required by the body. Only when elevated both can be safely controlled with diet and exercise. So, with today's medications that can reduce their level, we should not worry about cholesterol or triglyceride.

Take care.

Thank you!

Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Thanks so much
Good Morning advises me to supplement vitamin or herbs suitable for the body to work does not affect the heart but the benefit of non-smokers and protects the effects of smoking

Dear customer,

You are very welcome!

I recommend you to supplement with Coenzyme Q10. This will have beneficial effects on the heart and will protect you.

Take care.

What is an examination, treatment, medicine or supplement?

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

Coenzyme Q10 is a supplement that you should take. It will be available at your location or online.

Take care.

I mean do you have pictures of these herbs that you mentioned
What is the best and least safe dose
What’s

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

You should take 100 mg/day.

Take care.

Is necessary and dinner meal . And what’s mean this ��foto
What is this and what is important to the heart and is it present in the eating of nature?
Is it possible to eat without eating it?
Are his supplements available in the food

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

To discuss coenzyme Q10 you need to open a new question since this is a different topic. The present topic is about exercise and walking. According to the rule, you should open a new question.

Thank you!

I use this medicine inderal because of the heart rate 10mg twice a day. Is there no risk of using this supplement?
This

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

This is another topic, however, I will answer it here. You can safely use this supplement along with your present medication Inderal 10 mg twice a day.

Thank you!