Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How sports a week walks and how much rest and safety does…

How sports a week walks...
How sports a week walks and how much rest and safety does not pose a risk to the heart muscle
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)

Hi, Thanks for the question, and I am very glad to help you again with your health concerns.

I am currently preparing & typing my answer and I will post my answer here as soon as it is ready.

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks

You are very welcome!

Please see, there is no limit as such for the amount of physical activities you can do and still maintain good health of the heart

In fact physical activities & exercises of various kinds are good for your heart

Physical Exercises, especially the Aerobic type exercises on regular basis help in maintaining optimum health of the heart

The physical activities, exercises etc can help the heart in multiple ways such as as the following;

They keep the blood pressure under control

They keep the blood sugar under control

They keep the bad cholesterol under control

They keep the triglycerides under control

They keep the bodyweight under control

And they also keep the stress and anxiety etc under control etc

As you see physical activities, exercises etc are helpful in multiple ways and they can enormously help you in maintaining great health of the heart as well as over all general health & sense of wellbeing too

The following are examples of high quality exercises and these are also called aerobic exercises and the examples for aerobic exercises include the following;

Walking

Running

Jogging

Stair climbing

Swimming

Hiking

Aerobics classes

Dancing

Bicycling

Cardio machines etc

Ideally one should aim to do the above types of exercises at least for about 30 minutes per day, if every day not possible then at least about 3 to 4 times per week is recommended and this can help you in maintaining great health of the heart, and this can help in preventing heart problems such as heart attacks occurring in the future.

And if you are wondering whether you are already having some heart problems or heart attack etc, please see you have not sustained any heart attack so far, 100 % no possibility of heart attack in you, so you can do as much exercise or physical activities as you want, the more you do the better, you are 100% fully healthy and also you have 100% not suffered from any heart attack, so please not to be scared, and try to do plenty of exercises and this will make your heart very strong and prevent heart attack happening in you in the future!

Wishing you the best health!

All the very best!

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you want to discuss this further. And please take a moment and kindly click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & effort put by me in answering your health question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. Rating me now does not close your question and if you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too!

Assuring you the best services!

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Walk 20 minutes in 6 days and only one day is useful. I mean when the sport is tough for the heart in a week or a day. Why is it always said that over 40 years of exposure to heart attack?

You have not developed any heart attack for 100%

And your heart is normal and healthy

There are no restrictions of physical activities or exercises etc

You can walk, run, lift weights, do sports/games, and do any physical activates as much as you wish and the more physical activities you do the more beneficial for you

Risk for heart attack etc increases in older age, around 40 you are fine, only in older age there is increased risk, such as above 55 to 60 years etc

You are currently not having any risks, and your heart is 100% healthy

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much for your reassurance and a 40 year old person who recommends walking a few minutes a week and rest

You are very welcome! Like I said earlier too your heart is 100% healthy so you do not need any rest different from any other normal people. Try to do normal amount of physical activities & exercises etc and try to take normal amount of rest - and you will always remain healthy and you will not develop heart attack etc in the future.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Means to control fat, pressure and sugar no matter how old the age does not accumulate any age is dangerous?

Old age, such as 55 to 60 years and above is at risk, below this age risk is present only if you also have high blood pressure, smoking, diabetes, cholesterol etc, but you do not have any such risk factors so you will do perfectly fine.

Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much last question if you entered cholesterol in the body currently do not have cholesterol if it exists when you begin to narrow the arteries, how many years begins to narrow?

You are very welcome! My pleasure! I am very glad you found the above information helpful!

You are very welcome! If your cholesterol is normal along with no smoking, and no high blood pressure or diabetes etc then your heart arteries will remain healthy and also these arteries & your heart can remain healthy forever, but even if there is high cholesterol but provided you are not having any other risk factors then also development of narrowing of heart arteries (atherosclerosis) & heart disease may take many many years before manifesting themselves - because the narrowing of arteries is a very very slow process and takes several years.

But your cholesterol has been normal and also you are not having any other risk factors for developing heart disease so you will do perfectly fine, so please not to be scared.

Wishing you all the very best!

Thanks & Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much for the last question. What is the most dangerous factor in the speed of the years narrowing blood sugar or pressure or smoking or cholesterol and how much dangerous working year begins

You are very welcome! Please see, each and every risk you have mentioned above is almost equally dangerous and they all can increase the risk for development of narrowing of the heart arteries. However out of the various risk factors you have mentioned above the smoking, blood pressure, cholesterol are more risky than the other risk factors - but they are all risk factors for development of narrowing of heart arteries.

And these risk factors cause thickening of the lumen of the heart arteries and the narrowing through a slow and gradual process and it may take decades before the arteries develop thickening and narrowing so by maintaining overall good medical health, and diet control, and exercise etc you can easily prevent development of narrowing of the heart arteries and development of heart attack etc.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you so much for reassuring him. The doctor is so wonderful I am my problem of anxiety this will cause my narrow arteries

You are very welcome! You are just having severe health anxiety, but the truth is you are not having any risk for developing narrow arteries.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very very kindhearted
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am the only father and mother and I have no brother
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Single mother as well as single father
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I mean I do not have any brothers only

You are very welcome! If you are having brothers then it could have helped you in expressing your inner feelings and inner fear etc and this can help you in diluting your stress and anxiety, but no problems this type of online communication with expert doctors here also can help you, and also try to do regular exercises, and eat healthy diet etc and also continue to avoid smoking - and you will do perfectly fine and remain very healthy, also including no heart attack etc.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much for the advice

You are very welcome!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Good Morning advises me to supplement vitamin or herbs suitable for the body to work does not affect the heart but the benefit of non-smokers and protects the effects of smoking

Good morning, the following nutritional supplements (vitams & herbs etc) can be helpful for the health concerns you have been having;

Methyl Guard Plus (which is a combination of active forms of vitamin b12, vitamin b9/folate, vitamin b6, vitamin b2)

Vitamin B1

Vitamin A, D, E, K, C (usually comes in combination as multivitamins)

ALA (Alpha lipoic acid)

Acetyl L Carnitine

Coenzyme Q10 etc

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much how this picture looks

You are very welcome! I see no pictures.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I mean do you have pictures of these herbs that you mentioned

You can use this web link and put items one by one in their search box and get all the details about each preparation including some pictures too;

https://www.amazon.com

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Is necessary and dinner meal

You can take them either before or after the meals

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Health-Personal-Care-CoQ10-Nutritional-Supplements/zgbs/hpc/3774561
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What is this and what is important to the heart and is it present in the eating of nature?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are his supplements available in the food

CoQ 10 will help the heart and it is usually available as 100, 200, 400 mg preparations. And there is no official Daily Value recommendation and usually you start with 100 mg per day. Some people slowly increase the dose and go up to a maximum dose of around 1200 mg per day - but taken in three divided doses. But most people take 100 mg per day to 100 mg three times per day.

Coq 10 rich foods;

https://www.onegreenplanet.org/vegan-food/all-about-coq10-and-how-to-get-it-in-your-plant-based-diet/

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you very much Do you recommend it or be eating natural and what are the natural foods contained in this preparation will open a new question now

Appreciate it. I have already posted my answer under the new question, please follow up there for further discussions.

Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)