Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a problem of itching in the groin and legs mainly.. I…

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem of itching in the groin and legs mainly.. I am being treated for dermatological stasis in th ieft foot

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

Yes but is almost under. control

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Except for operationsin bladder And hernia iam ok

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
3/10/2018
Doctor: Vakul Aren, Doctor replied 5 months ago
Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor

Hello,I am Dr. Aren with over 37 years of clinical experience,I will help with your query.Is the itching in the groin secondary to a fungal infection/yeast with redness ?Are you on any medication for any other disease like Hypertension,thyroid disorders or diabetes?since when are you experiencing the itching ?Have you had this problem earlier ?Please give me more information,thank you.