Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have lumps that are red in the back of my throat they’re…

Customer Question
Hi I have lumps...

Hi I have lumps that are red in the back of my throat they’re been here for months now . I went to undergo a check up and they said it was just an infection .. and tested my blood and zinc iron in my body everything was up to part . Also I have these lumps in my mouth near the corner of my right cheek and left cheek also a red dot looking like a prick of blood . .. what is this ?

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

They just said , to check for infection . My next check up is this wensday .

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Also itching near the vulva of my vagina , and my throat kinda feels sore . I thought it was a yeast infection so I just used some monostrat 7 until the itching clears . No pimples no bad discharge ordor .

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
I am really nervous to test for STD’s and STI’s I know it’s important considering it’s my health , but I just want to be what exactly it could be before I jump to conclusions .
Also when I checked my throat I DO see I am receiving my 2nd wisdom teeth now it’s small and coming in through the back right side , my first wisdom teeth had already broken in and it caused swelling on the left gums near my back teeth as well.
3/10/2018
Doctor: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 4 months ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital in Chennai, India. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Hello... I understand your concern.

I need some more information please.

1. May I know your age please?

2. I am sorry to say that the lumps on the right cheek and red dot on left cheek are not clearly visible to me. May I request you for 1 more image please?

3. Did you have streptococcal pharyngitis any time in the past and if so when please?

4. Do you have any fever?

5. May I know why you are suspecting STDs please?

Please get back to me with the above information so that I can guide you better.

I am 19 years old , I’m not sure if I ever had streptococcal pharayngis before not that I know of ..I’m not sure I’m just nervous , I’m not sure what it is .
Hello... I understand your concern. As of now, from your symptom analysis and on seeing the picture you have provided, I do not think that there is anything for you to worry about your health.The mild itching with settled on using the antifungal could be a mild yeast infection from which you have now recovered.No need to be nervous at all, I am here to help you and clarify your health concerns.My professional opinion is that you are not having any major health concern at all.Please be rest assured." I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani