Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I drank a shot of 35% Food grade hydrogen Peroxide over 15…

Customer Question
I drank a shot...

I drank a shot of 35% Food grade hydrogen Peroxide over 15 hours ago and I have a slight stomach ache. Should I be worried?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

I vomited immediately after this morning...but not since. 4:30 AM

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No not really...I'm relatively healthy. *I consumed it in 8 oz of tap water

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/10/2018
Doctor: Onlinedoc, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, Doctor

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Please provide some additional information.

Do you suffer from nausea, heartburn?

Is pain continuous or comes & goes?

Bloating and flatulence?

Is pain getting worse?

Any other medical illness?

Are you taking any medicines?
Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back to the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.