Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can taking Miraplex for the first time cause a patient to…

Customer Question
Can taking Miraplex for...

Can taking Miraplex for the first time cause a patient to fall?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

It's my husband and the only symptom he had was feeling very "woozy." After two falls he slept so soundly for a day and night he was not able to answer yes or no to me.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No, otherwise he is in good health.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/10/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Do you mean mirapex?