Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

This is kind of embarrassing but i accidentally drank some…

This is kind of...

This is kind of embarrassing but i accidentally drank some old urine in a closed bottle. wil i be ok. it was a couple days old.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Antenanol

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD

Hi, my name is***** and I will be assisting you today.

ok
i prefer to chat

I'm sorry you accidentally took a sip of urine. Fortunately, drinking urine will not harm you, especially if it is a small amount. If it was someone else's urine, it should also be fine as long as they do not have any significant STDs.

Urine is sterile so it is not an issue. I hope that helps and clears some things up for you.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me a 5-star rating for my service today. Thanks!

thanks it was a few days old and had alittle sour mike mixed in lol. took a gulp is that still oj

Yes that is still OK. But, uh, I probably wouldn't do it again. ;)

i wont lol. just a mix up of bottles thank you very much.

No problem. Please don't forget to rate me. Thanks!

Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD
sure will thanks again