Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Well I got out of the shower like always accidentally wipe…

Well I got out...

Well I got out of the shower like always accidentally wipe myself dry on my private area and pushed up my left testicle to hard now I get a sharp pain every now an then that goes up my stomach left side

Doctor's Assistant: When did the pain begin? Have you used any medication for it?

Nope began after the next day I did it last

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about the pain?

Nope

3/9/2018
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Sorry to know that. Well testicular blow can lead to severe pain and sometimes it can persist for a few days. However as i understand it wasnt even a blow or trauma you just rubbed it a bit too hard with the towel so its unlikely to cause any serious complications . Take tylenol or ibuprofen to help relieve the soreness . It should go away in a couple of days.

Hope you feel better soon.

Let me know if you have any more queries.

Please reward credit for the consult by clicking 5 stars in rating corner of your page if you are satisfied.

Stay blessed.

Regards.

Thank you sir

You are most welcome.

Stay blessed.

Please dont forget to rate.

Best regards.

Dr Saleem

Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor