Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

This april 3 years ago i had something happen that really…

Customer Question
This april 3 years...

This april 3 years ago i had something happen that really caused me to become about 50 percent less than i have been all my life i was doing fine and i started to vaccum my house and suddenly i got so weak that i had to sit down and i fell asleep so let me explain why i feel like something went wrong i have never took a nap in my life and i never had the feeling of being so week i could not move my leggs and i considered my life as running at 90% and now since this happen i feel like i be doing 50% is a struggle

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes and nobody can explaine it to me and have had test done but i am better now but still not 100 percent back to norman now i will be the first to know that i am 78 years old and i expect to slow down but not all at once

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No more than usual i take meds for high blood pressure, sugar, and thats all i also have a fib but my heart dr says there nothing wrong with my heart and i expect to slow down but not all at once

Doctor's Assistant: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?

No but i have high blood pressure my fathers family was normal as far as i know because back then they never went to doctors and my mothers family as far as i know all lived norman lives and to be old i did have 1 daughter to die of colon cancer but i have my colonospy done and it is time now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/9/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Hello. Thank you for your patience. I am so sorry for the long wait, but I have been busy taking care of patients and have just now come online. Would you like my help with your question today?