Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have an excruciating pain in my stomach and Lowe abdomen…

I have an excruciating...

I have an excruciating pain in my stomach and Lowe abdomen that feels like cramps or something pulling from my stomach.I

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

No nausea or vomittjng it started today

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I feel it when I try pooing or urinating

3/9/2018
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Hello!

My name is***** to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Age and gender?

Do you have pain in center of abdomen?

On a grade of 1 to 10 how would you rate the pain?

Is pain localized?

Any problem with bowel movements?

Are you on any medications?

Do you suffer from anxiety or severe stress?

Waiting for your reply…

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm a 22 year old female.It started at the upper part of my abdomen but moved to the lower part. It comes mostly when I want to poo and produces a sharp pain that feels like it pulling from the centre of my abdomen to my lower abdomen vagina and rectum.It started with a lot of vowel movements but I felt like there was something I needed to flush out that was blocking me from pooing.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
bowel
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I got some off the counter pesto bistmo but now the bowl movement has stopped and my stomach feel bloated like I need to flush out something
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No I don't suffer from Anxiety or stress
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I've only had this pain starting yesterday and this is the first time it is happening.

Well, such symptoms can be related with- acid reflux disease and gastritis.

You need to make some dietary changes along with medications. Avoid chocolate fatty foods, coffee, and alcoholic beverages.Avoid beans, cabbage, and carbonated beverages.

If you are overweight,loose some weight.

You should avoid smoking( if you do)

You should always drink up to eight glasses of water a day.

You should remain away from stress and anxiety. Start practicing Yoga and meditation. Deep breathing exercises and relaxation techniques will be helpful.

Also you should eat meals at least 2 to 3 hours before bedtime. Take Syp. Pepto-Bismol 2tsf thrice a day after meals. Take Zantac 150mg twice a day. Both of these are OTC drugs.

A healthy diet is very necessary to be free from such symptoms.

Please use above measures, and I am sure you would get good results. It is not related with any serious issue.

Usually with these tips, in 1-2 weeks you will be free from symptoms.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Oh my I ate beans yesterday and sushi some days ago so maybe that could have been what triggered it and I work till late so I eat and go right to bed some minutes later so yeah that could be the cause
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do you think I need to take laxative
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do you also think it could be relating to stomach spams

I don't feel that you need to take Laxative at this time.

Yes, eating beans and sushi could have triggered such symptoms.

Take Syp. Pepto-Bismol 2tsf thrice a day after meals. Take Zantac 150mg twice a day. Both of these are OTC drugs.

Take light and home meals.

Please use measures, as discussed in previous post, and you would surely feel better.

God bless you and take care.

Don’t forget to leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
God bless you too. Okay sure I will definitely leave a pair I've feedback.Do you also think it is realting to stomach spasms
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
positive
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
relating

Yes, stomach spasm, is related with excess formation of gastric acid. This is very common issue and can be managed with measures, as discussed in previous post.

Please start with tips, as discussed.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay and is what medication is helpful for stomach spams. Is it still going to be Zantac and peto bistmol because the pain is excruciating

You can also take OTC Tylenol twice a day, it would also be helpful for stomach spasm.

And continue with Zantac and pepto bismol.

These all would surely improve your condition.

God bless you and take care.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay sure thank you.That was really helpful.You did an amazing job.God bless you too

Dear,

Most Welcome.

Thanks for using justanswer.com

Dr Josh
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor