Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I've got a knot in my right armpit it is been there for

Customer Question
I've got a knot...

I've got a knot in my right armpit it is been there for about two and a half months now, it's not a boil it's not a pimple.. it's in the skin and it's hard.. sometimes it causes me pain and sometimes I can't even tell it's there.. Is this something that I should be concerned with?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

I don't have a skin issue what I have is a hard knot in my armpit and it's been there for a few months

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I don't think so the only thing that I have had major or even had surgery on outside of pregnancy is for endometriosis and to have a tubal ization

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/9/2018
Doctor: Dr. A, Board Certified MD replied 4 months ago
Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD

Hi, my name is***** and I will be assisting you.

How old are you?

Does this bump sometimes get bigger and painful and then shrink down in size? Does it ever have any discharge? Has it been getting bigger since you first noticed it? Have you had any fevers, chills or night sweats?

Also, is there any way you can send a picture of it?