Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a few concerns. I had blood test done and concerned…

Customer Question
I have a few...

I have a few concerns

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had blood test done and concerned about the results my dr seemed to fob it off which is just not good enough to me

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

My alt was 80

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Medical
3/9/2018
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Hello!

My name is***** to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks

Age and gender?

Have you gone for any other blood tests?

Are you chronic alcoholic?

Any other health or medical problems ?

Waiting for your reply…

Thanks

Hi no I don’t drink much

Have you got checked AST levels?

Why was this test done?

Thank you

My vitamin b12 is 830 my Fe is 38.7 and %sat 55 I’m 27 female
Test were done because I am always feeling tired and nausea and exhausted serum folate was 17 my asf levels 34
Results
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 2 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

I am sorry you are so tired.

you need more blood testing

to check your thyroid hormone levels, TSH, free T4 levels

and mononucleosis testing, which is a viral infection which can cause severe fatigue at your age.

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician