Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Almost everyone one living in my building has treated for…

Almost everyone one living...

Almost everyone one living in my building has treated for scabies but my younger sister doesn't want to treat until tomorrow should we should just treat tonight instead because she's at risk of giving the rest of us scabies again if she doesn't?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yup

3/9/2018
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Did you clean all the linens used by you all?

Yup

No need to be treated today.
To be safe, you can repeat the treatment tomorrow along with your sister.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
If you are happy with my answer please click on 5 star rating so that I can get the credit for helping you.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)
Thank you