Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Dr you notice anything abnormal on the penis tip? My opening…

Dr you notice anything abnormal...
Dr you notice anything abnormal on the penis tip? My opening looks a little weird, like there might be a wart blended in with my skin at the tip. It looked a little funky after I got a lap dance just now. Liquid also comes to the surface after I piss, ejaculate, poop and shower. Not sure if water just gets In there after I shower. When I was just taking the picture. I was wiping the liquid that was coming to the surface of my penis head. It looks like semen or water it's very clear
3/8/2018
Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)

Greetings,
Thank you for your question.
I am Dr. Su S
I will try my best to help you.
I will answer in a moment/request for further information.

Do you feel any pain?

Since when it is there?

Yeah there is a dull pain there, but more inside my penis in that area. I wouldn't really call it a pain. If I don't masturbste I don't feel any pain. I can't tell if the skin on my penis is normal or not. It just looks like excess skin in the opening area. I may have had it for a couple of days or a week. But first noticed it at least a month ago if not longer

Thank you for the input.
I am very sorry for your symptoms.
The tip of the penis looks inflamed.
It can be due to trauma during masturbation or sex.
As there is no discharge, it may not be significant.

Avoid sex or masturbation for a while.
You can apply neosporin cream.
It can help in mild skin infection.
If the symptom continues, I would advise to take an examination by doctor.
I hope this information will be helpful.
If you have any query, please feel free to ask.
Your satisfaction is my goal.
Wish you healthy life.
Regards.

Well I just got a lap Dance through my jeans for 20 minutes. Can it be due to that? And does it look like an sti such as herpes or genital warts. I have semen leakage from penis. Like it's goes up to the tip and like 2 drops come out. After I piss ejaculate, poop. Is that a discharge?

Friction from jeans dress can be possible.

It does not look like STD.

Awesome thanks. I do masturbate a lot. Was three times a day, till I stopped for a couple of days and try to limit to one. My penis tip gets red always after I urinate and ejaculate for a little then goes down. Also after I masturbate at night I do feel fluid at the tip of my penis like stuck. Like my penis as a drip. This all symptoms of too much ejaculstion and masturbation? I was checked for all stds in September and was negative. I also been to two Uros. One told me too much masturbation. But the symptoms have changed a little. I had more pain back then and now just the fluid thing in my penis if I masturbate most of the time

Yes, it can be from too much masturbation.
Please try to limit it.
Fluid can come from sexual stimulation.
Please do not worry.

I'm just worried about an std that is incurable or scar tissue, Peyrones disease

Peyronies disease is an another disease.
Your penis does not look like it.
I do not think you have any incurable STD.

One last thing any std resemble this or Balantis? Or just too much masturbation. Sorry for asking a lot, just sick of dealing with this

It does not look like any STD or balanitis.
It is likely from trauma, masturbation.

Okay and it goes away on its own? Or I need a prescription? These are my last questions. You will get the 5 star rating

Just give rest to it.

It would go away on its own.

Dr Su S
Dr Su S, Doctor(MD)