Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

The question was a person infected with HIV or C, had a

blood wound on his hands...
The question was a person infected with HIV or C, had a blood wound on his hands. Peace was done by hand and blood was transferred to my hands, then a touch behind my head with a small wound after shaving at the same time. Do you transfer hiv or hcv
3/8/2018
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

It is very unlikely and almost impossible that this will cause a transfer of HIV or HCV. When the blood comes out of the body and touches your hands the virus will likely die and will not be able to transmit the infection. The small wound after shaving will be closed by the body and there will be no access to the blood vessels in the body. So, there will be no transfer of HIV or HCV. You are safe and protected. You should not worry regarding this and can relax.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered

questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above

with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Did I answer your question? Please reply.
Please let me know if there are any further questions.
Thank you!

The man was wounded with his hand and blood in his hand and then touched my head from the back by the superficial wounds

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

Yes, even in this case there is no risk for transfer of the infection. Just superficial touching will not transmit infection. The superficial wounds will be closed by the body and no transfer of the virus will occur. You can relax. You are safe and protected.

Take care.

questions.

Thank you!

Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Thanks so much dr

Dear customer,
You are very welcome!!
Glad that I could help.

Thank you!

Blood virus means touching a wound in my hand or a wound in the head does not move a small amount

Dera customer,

Thank you for replying.

Yes, just touching a wound will not move the virus. The wounds will be closed by a platelet plug or by a clot which will prevent the movement of the virus. You can relax and should not worry about transmission.

Take care.

I mean open superficial wound and contact with the blood of the patient little blood

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

Even though you think that the wound is open it will still be closed by the coagulating system of the body with platelet plug and a clot. So, contact with a little blood will not lead to transmission of the virus and you are protected and safe.

Take care.

Thanks very Mach yes

Dear customer,
You are very welcome!!
Glad that I could help.

Thank you!