Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I just moved back to franklin indiana with my husband. Over…

Customer Question
Hi I just moved...

Hi I just moved back to franklin indiana with my husband. Over in Australia you saw a regular substance abuse doc and they prescribe methadone tablets! I can't find a doctor they say they are full, but to go to the clinic on 46th street because it's awful, is there anyway u can help me find a doctor that will prescribe it here as I have all my records and dont want to relapse or go through withdrawls! Plz let me kno if u know u can point me in the right direction

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I saw one yesterday and she said no, I am on methadone

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had the gastric bypass which started this whole addiciton; I'm Mormon I dnt smoke, drank or done any other substances in my life Pain pills destroyed me

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
3/8/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 5 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

http://www.methadonecenters.com/directory/indiana/

have you looked at this site to find another location?

there are a shortage of doctors treating patients with substance abuse problems here in the USA

you don't have to start a new question thread

I have looked and spoken to a few doctors now and this is where they sent me, no one will help me and I'm getting sick, I can send u scripts from my doctor back in Austalia if u need that

it is illegal for online doctors to give out prescriptions for patients. we can't do that here.

Do u know a doctor here tho??

no I don't

you may have to travel further to indianapolis to find another methadone clinic you like

http://www.methadonecenters.com/directory/indiana/indianapolis/

Wow so this was all a waste of money u didn't do anything i couldn't of googled myself th c

did you know of those other clinics in Indianapolis?