Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My grandchild of 18 months has a light grey shadow on the…

Customer Question
My grandchild of 18...

My grandchild of 18 months has a light grey shadow on the right side of her brain she was referred ecause of dragging her leg and hardly any use in her arm please can you enlighten me

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

None at all she has been like it since birth

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No nothing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/8/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 4 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry about your grandchild.

I would get a copy of her MRI or CT scan of the brain report.

I would be happy to review it with you

she really needs a brain MRI scan which is much more detailed in the brain than CT scan.

do you know what type of scan she had done?

who was she referred to? a pediatric neurologist?