Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Hemorrhage from the nose Can brain hemorrhage be possible. I…

Hemorrhage from the nose Can...
Hemorrhage from the nose Can brain hemorrhage be possible. I felt scared and before I used this dizziness and now
Next
I take this 6 month this ��
1 per in today
3/8/2018
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

Brain hemorrhage is not at all possible in this case. Hemorrhage and bleeding from the nose are very common and even a common cold can cause the nose to bleed. This does not mean that there is bleeding in the brain. Your brain is healthy and protected and is functioning normally. You should not worry about your brain. This nose bleeding will reduce and disappear in a few hours. You are safe and protected.

Take care.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered

questions.
Please rate the answer with 5-stars, by clicking the 5-stars above

with your mouse (or with your finger on a mobile device).
It will be very generous of you to also consider a bonus.
Thank you!

Dear customer,
Were you able to read my answer?
Did I answer your question? Please reply.
Please let me know if there are any further questions.
Thank you!

Thank you so much for reassuring him. And what about these herbs I use his love daily for dizziness Does risk him

Dear customer,

You are very welcome!

You can safely use these herbs and they will be beneficial. This supplement will not cause any harm.

Take care.

questions.

Thank you!

Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Thank you very very much for your reassurance. For me you brother me I wish you a very happy day

Dear customer,

You are very welcome!

Thank you for your wishes and I wish you the same.

Thank you!

Now open send new question help me

Dear customer,

Thank you for replying.

I have not received your request for a new question.

Thank you!

Now send this
The question was a person infected with HIV or C, had a blood wound on his hands. Peace was done by hand and blood was transferred to my hands, then a touch behind my head with a small wound after shaving at the same time. Do you transfer hiv or hcv