Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

First let me say i dont have welts bumps no bite marks. I am…

Customer Question
Hi. My name is*****...

Hi. My name is***** let me say i dont have welts bumps no bite marks.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I am having severe itchy on my body all over. No medication. No red spots. I literally feel im being stung from under my skin all over.

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No meds at all. No allergic reaction to anything

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Have fatty liver fatty heart. Ibs. Diverticulitis. But do not take any meds. Please help me. Ive been to drs hospital and no one cant figure it out. My palms. Do get cranberry color and itch alot especially my finger tips. I also was told at 1 point my enzymes level were high.thats it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/8/2018
Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can i ask when was the last time you had any blood tests done? Was it recently and if so can you attach the reports here? What is your age? Any problems in passing urine?