Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I fell and ct scan showed serve bruising in chest then a few…

Customer Question
I fell and ct...

I fell and ct scan showed serve bruising in chest then a few days days later pick something up and heard loud crack or popping chest pain worse what could it mean

Doctor's Assistant: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?

Never dealt with this tell fall it's hurt to breath move all on right side

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No other then the fall this happen even dripping a lot of clear water like from one side of nose too no flu

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
3/8/2018
Doctor: Onlinedoc, Doctor replied 5 months ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, Doctor

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
I'm reviewing your question now & will post back with the reply soon.

Please provide some additional information.

What are your age and gender?

Do you suffer from shortness of breath, cough?

Chest pain during deep breathing?

Are you taking any medicines?

Any tenderness, swelling at the bruising site?

Any other medical illness?

Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.
I will post back to the reply/answer momentarily. Thank you for your patience.