Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I’m having chest pain, shortness of breath, and I’m a week…

Customer Question
I’m having chest pain...

I’m having chest pain, shortness of breath, and I’m a week out of surgery for a bladder sling. I’m worried about a lung clot.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?

Ive dealt with anxiety symptoms before, but nothing like this. I am having shortness of breath.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I’m a week out of surgery and I’ve been in bed mostly that whole week.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
3/8/2018
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board-certified consultant with over 30 years of experience. I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age?

Associated nausea, heartburn?

A cough?

Fever?

Do you have left sided chest pain?

Are you taking any medications?

Can you check your blood pressure at home?

Any swelling of legs?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks