Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

This meo-3-pcp is still a recurrent problem, and a disaster…

This meo-3-pcp is still a...
This meo-3-pcp is still a recurrent problem, and a disaster because I now have a year old child, so that I can't possibly be high or have memory lapses. I feel like and have told others that I can't think of not having it in my life, yet it is extremely dangerous to my child and also actually, myself, who've been to the ER about 10 times because of it. Do you have any suggestions for me---I don't want to give up my degree, yet without the Adderall there isn't any reading or studying happening. The meo-3-pcp comes with the Adderall.
I am still awaiting your responce.
3/8/2018
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

3-MeO-PCP Drug 3-Methoxyphencyclidine is a dissociative hallucinogen of the arylcyclohexylamine class related to phencyclidine which has been sold online as a designer drug.

I would not use this

I would try sativa strains of medical marijuana which can act like a stimulant for you and is safer to use than adderall and 3-meo-PCP

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician