Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Looking for a commercial lab to do chromosome analysis in…

Customer Question
looking for a commercial lab...
looking for a commercial lab to do chromosome analysis in San Francisco , CA
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/7/2018
Doctor: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 4 months ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital in Chennai, India. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani
Hello...you can get the chromosomal analysis done at Medgenome Labs.The particulars are -
***@******.***(###) ###-####MedGenome Inc.*****Foster City, CA 94404, USAhttps://www.medgenome.com" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani