Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am 41 patient who has tired everything for both my knees…

Customer Question
I am 41 patient...

I am 41 patient who has tired everything for both my knees one I already had acl, and other had menius tear and scope done on it and everything they have done has help me I don't live the house anymore because my knee hurts so bad I can't work but 4 hours now after that I am in bed the rest I tired of living in pain one of my doctors say they need to replace but other my age has but I need some relief I feel like cutting off somedays

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

I swells everyday even with knee OA knee braces they made for both knee if its wasn't for my 2 daughter some days I don't want to be here anymore I cry everyday because I can't get out like I use2

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

High blood pressure depression OA I have capable tunnel surgery on both hands feet surgery and now they say I am walking my hip and back is hurting me I just want to live again

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/7/2018
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

have you been checked for other issues like rheumatoid arthritis and gout?