Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have acute pain on my left side of my body not sure if it…

Customer Question
I have acute pain...

I have acute pain on my left side of my body not sure if it is under my rib cage but it hurts

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

It is at the rib cage

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Just since this morning I have had diverticulitis

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Doctor: Dr. Shah, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr. Shah
Dr. Shah, Doctor

My name is***** and am reviewing your question now.

How old are you? Any other symptoms? is it radiating to left arm or shoulder? Any pain when you press in that area?

47 years old
I had bad stomach pain starting on Monday through today. that feels like it has subsided but now I have pain in my left side starting from under my arm pit to my lower back
my left arm hurts and yes it hurts when I press on my left side

Do you have any palpitation, sweating, preexisting heart problem?

Is it a burning pain? Any heartburn, belching, reflux?