Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have had this condition for almost a year now and my head…

Customer Question
I have had this...

I have had this condition for almost a year now and my head is has lesions that are not healing I have quite a big opening or circle wound on the back of my head that when I scratch feels like there’s eggs there I can hear is like extractor sound when I scratch at it I can actually see them forming they form so fast and they have a yellowish tinge to a clear attend even in their raised him and like I said I can see them form so quickly maybe you can help me with this I am on Adderall and noticed a huge change in them when I take that medication regularly so what should I do my doctor cannot figure it out I’ve had many blood test and they all came back normal except my phosphate something

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

I’ve had blood tests I’ve had had scans they come back normal except my alkaline phosphate is elevated always

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am a type two diabetic on quite a few medications

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 5 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Do you have an image of this that I could view? That would help me to give you an idea of what it could be and what some management options are.

I do the last one I have cornstarch powder on top of
It’s very gross and I am sorry I can’t talk on phone currently
I see yellow egg like substance in the lesions too. I can actually see it grow very quickly I don’t know what it is bc I have seen 7 drs without the correct diagnosis and I am diabetic type 2 I do have black mold in my laundry room too could I have poisoning from black mold
I get so ocd with this that I drive myself insane I have brain fog also with short term memory issues and I know that whatever I have it’s an extremely severe case that I have from the inside to the outside as well
I just can’t talk right now on phone bc I have young kids sleeping in same area sorry
What do you think of the images
Anyone there still

I am here and I have reviewed the images please give me a moment to respond.

The images you posted show skin breakdown in the form of an ulcer. This could be due to an autoimmune disease or a bacterial infection. It would be necessary for the dermatologist to biopsy this spot and then culture it as well. it's possible it's a mycobacterium infection or an ulcer related to diabetes. Once that information is determined then it should be fairly easy to treat it.

This skin lesion wouldn't contribute to any fogginess of the brain - that might be an issue to review with your doctor or a neurologist if it's something that's ongoing. However it could explain some of the irritation you feel in the area and the sensation of scratching it.

All blood tests are normal except alkaline phosphate it’s elevated quite a bit
I saw two dermatologists who said ring worm but I have a good friend who has same symptoms and we go ocd showing each other symptoms and they seem to be the same but we feel like aliens with it
It’s not ring worm and also every 3 days or so I go into like little seizure episodes and I go out for a few seconds and I’m extremely tired and it seems to be like I’m in a mini coma bc I don’t respond to my name being called easily
I have been to the ER and they actually narcanned me and I have been clean for 10 years but I’m on methadone maintenance that long as well

I'm not sure if a blood test would help you much. I would focus on the other tests which I mentioned.

That's 100% not ring worm. You would need to see a new dermatologist unfortunately.