Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Thanks for your answer to my other question. I wanted to…

Hello thanks for your answer...
Hello thanks for your answer to my other question. I wanted to include another quesiton. My wife has this bump n or not sure what it is for about a year. It wont go away, its hard and bumpy and I've included pics.
Sorry, I forgot to add the picture on the original question. I have added it here.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** am US trained, Board Certified with 30 years of patient experience. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

Thank you your picture. This looks like a wart that is irritated. There are many different over the counter medications that can remove a wart. Freezing, salicylic acid and applying duct tape. The duct tape is applied for 6 days, removed, then her hand is soaked in warm water for 20 minutes, then a pumice stone to rub the wart and then place a new piece of duct tape over the area for another 6 days. This process is repeated for 2 months. A Dermatologist can remove the warts using various methods. The duct tape is every bit as affective as the Dermatologist and a lot less expensive.

I hope I have addressed your concerns. Have I?

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned your 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor