Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Having severe dizziness dont know its vertigo or head

Having severe dizziness dont...

Having severe dizziness dont know its vertigo or head injury

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that makes your head feel worse or better?

Got hurt in my head saturday but the dizziness on monday

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I mention when i talk to doctor

3/7/2018
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Hello. Thank you for your patience. I am so sorry for the long wait, but I have been busy taking care of patients and have just now come online. Would you like my help with your question today?

As mention before got a blow to my head, being through scan and x-try no fracture.
but still I feel dizzy after several medications.
please advise is that normal.
the doctor told me previously a have concussions. got also a roundish red lump in my middle head.
waiting for your advise

yes, that is pretty normal

you probably have PCS

post concussion syndrome

this is a common issue with concussions

is this helpful?

ok doctor if it is not serious.

yes, I don't think it is

you should always see your own doctor to confirm but it sounds ok

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question).

We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
dear DocsHow about the bitter taste in my mouth. is that normal.
please advise