Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I would like to find some good resources to find a new

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to find some good resources to find a new gynecologist get

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I live in san francisco’s o

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I’ 58 years old and I have been using estrogen patches for maybe 6 or so years.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
3/7/2018
Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 5 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. Finding a new Dr takes time. Your first resource is your insurance company and who they offer to you. Its always a good idea to pick a gyn in the same network or at the same hospital as your primary MD. If you like your primary MD, he or she is the best referral source