Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a have a bad discomfort iptominentn my throat for 2…

I have a have...

I have a have a bad discomfort iptominentn my throat for 2 weeks now, I went for an x ray and it look like tonsils Were mildly prominent and I continued with this discomfort .

Doctor's Assistant: How severe is this?

Well I tolaerate pain believe me but this is not so much pain but uncomfortable all day all night. I am in the process of getting my results from an ultrasound of my thyroid but I am breaking up in sweats at night time too

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Long history of chronic fatigue in addition to have high liver enzymes and inflammation on all over and stomach cramping lately too

3/7/2018
Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD

Hello, my name is***** am an ear, nose and throat physician and I will be assisting you today.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Great Dr.

How old are you?

So the pain is in your throat? Are you able to eat and drink regular food? Any fevers? Any history of strep throat?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have a concern because I don’t feel good most of the times I want to be in bed w
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No strep throat in the past 6 months no infection in my nose or throat

Eating and drinking regular food or do you have pain with swallowing?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If I was to describe it I will say I feel inflammation in my esophagus rather
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Pain swallowing bcse is inflamed inside

I see. Coughing up any blood or vomiting at all?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have lab results and X-ray results
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No coughing blood sometimes bleeding gums

Can you upload lab and x-ray results?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
only with ketorolaco the inflammation goes down for a few hrs
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me try!

Any luck?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
one moment
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
1
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
2
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
3
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
4
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
5
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
6
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
There you go!

Well it looks like your thyroid hormone level is very low which can definitely cause you to feel tired. You will definitely require medication to help with that.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I take syntroid 100 but my levels always crazy

It will be important to see the results of your thyroid ultrasound too. An enlarged thyroid can also cause issues with your throat.

Yes, that dosage may need to be increased.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok tomorrow I’ll get my results and taking ketoroloco for inflammation but inflammation only goes down for a few hrs and gets worse after meals
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I break up in sweats at night time

Yes, you may also have some acid reflux

It could also be a throat infection. You may need antibiotics.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Cramps in my abdomen and some bleeding in my gums that come and go!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No feeling any acid reflux

Some of this may be related to your low thyroid level. 40-50% of people don't feel acid reflux in their chest and only get inflammation in their throat.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Question any relationship to this?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Question2

Perhaps but CMV is very non-specific. You can be tested for that.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Any chances I could be tested for this too.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have 2 insurances and I would like to be tested pls
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How?

Yes, you can be tested for that

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have lab Corp in Reno Nevada

CMV is a blood test. Lymphoma often requires a biopsy

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you call the order in please
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can I get an order pls?

No, we are only here to give advice. We cannot prescribe or order things unfortunately.

You will have to go to your regular doctor for that.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you tell me the name of the test pls
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Bcse The inflammation was worse last night that also the roof of my mouth got inflamed too

CMV antibodies blood test.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
All the way to the back of my upper front tooth
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What test do Sjögren syndrome?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you again and sorry but Im desperate and frustrated!

anti-SSa and anti-SSb blood test. It often requires a biopsy to confirm the diagnosis. No problem. Would definitely appreciate a 5 star rating for my time now.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
you been wonderful and great!!!

Thank you. Please hit the 5-star button at the top of the page.

Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD
Dr. A
Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD