Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm having an issue with the skin on my ankles. Several

Customer Question
I'm having an issue...

I'm having an issue with the skin on my ankles.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

Several years now. The skin turned very white and feels like its tearing when my feet are flexed. Also the skin has gotten red and bumpy on the back of my heels and the inside ankle bone.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I went to wound care 4 years ago and my feet haven't been the same since. I'm very healthy except for a continueing bout with cellulitis.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/7/2018
Doctor: Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD replied 4 months ago
Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Health Care at a tertiary care referral hospital in Chennai, India. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question.

Skin conditions are best diagnosed and treated after seeing them directly. May I request you to upload some images so that I can guide you better please.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani