Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Ihave blisters on my foreskin/shaft and don't know if its…

Customer Question
Ihave blisters on my...

Ihave blisters on my foreskin/shaft and don't know if its herpes or not

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Its redness and blisters that hurt to the touch i feel fine but i don't wear underwear thats why i assume its friction burn

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

It started yesterday i went to the hospital and they said it looked like herpes without testing anything and gave me acyclovir 400 m so i took 1 today at 12:30 and have to take it again at 8:30 but i feel no diffrence

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No ive never had this problem before yesterday

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 4 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

can you upload a clear photo of these blisters so I can help you?

it can take time for acyclovir to help herpes blisters