Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Would you please send for me description in my mail I should…

would you please send for...
would you please send for me description in my mail I should .I have a sore throat for weeks.and I had a fever last night .
I need antibiotics please .
3/7/2018
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

most sore throat for weeks are due to viral infections, or acid reflux, or post nasal runny nose irritation of the throat

you most likely wouldn't have a strep throat infection for weeks.

most patients who have sore throats don't need antibiotics.

you should see your doctor to get a throat culture if you are worried about strep throat.

Sorry . Hello

hello?

did you see my response above?

thank you doctor

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback. (You may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area)
You can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician