Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I had thyroid cancer and had it removed several years ago…

Customer Question
I had thyroid cancer...

I had thyroid cancer and had it removed several years ago recently i have been runin g low grade fever for 2weeks now

Doctor's Assistant: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?

Started yesterday

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I also suffer from R.S.D nerve disorder have it in my hands and legs

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/6/2018
Doctor: Dr. A, Board Certified MD replied 4 months ago
Dr. A
Dr. A, Board Certified MD

Hi, my name is***** and I will try to assist you today.

How old are you and what is your gender?

How high is your fever? Are you feeling ill otherwise, such as sore throat, cough, sinus congestion? How do you think the thyroid cancer history is related to the fever?