Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Whar is nodal metastatic disease. No meds yet, just found…

Customer Question
Whar is nodal metastatic...

Whar is nodal metastatic disease

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes, no meds yet, just found out yesterday

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No allergy

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

They found a tumor 3.3cm x 2.4cmx 4.0

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
3/6/2018
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 4 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Nodal metastatic disease means that the tumor has spread from the parent organ to the neighbouring lymph nodes as well.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

is there anything I can do

Thanks for the reply.

You just need to followup with your doctor and he will decide the treatment plan for you considering examination and all the investigations. Follow his instructions and get a complete treatment.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.