Sumanth Amperayani
Sumanth Amperayani, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Consultant Pediatrician at Kanchi Kamakoti CHILDS Trust Hospital
101124971

My son has been having problems with his eyes recently he

My son has been having problems with his eyes recently he has been constantly blinking
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: I haven’t had his eyes checked yet his vision seems to be pretty good though
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: This question is for my son and he is 3 yes old no other medical history other then he has problems with strep throat every now and then

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 13 years of experience in the field of Pediatrics at a tertiary care referral hospital in Chennai, India. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

Kind regards ***** ***** Sumanth Amperayani

Hello...I have answered this question when you had requested me directly please.

I would like to know what happened to the further proceedings, because you told you would fix up an appointment with the pediatrician because as a mother you were concerned that it was not a simple muscle twitching.

Muscle twitching or ocular myokymia is entirely different from what I had suggested, a habit disorder.

But I would like to know and learn from my professional colleague if his physical examination yields something to help the kid. I was not fortunate enough to have a hands on physical examination and I had given my opinion based on history I obtained and discussion.

I am open for discussion and eager to find out what happened further to our discussion please.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I haven’t yet gotten him in it is Sunday and it was the weekend when I asked I’m taking him in sometime soon hopefully either Monday or Thursday I will let you know thannk you