Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How after 10 years of opiate abuse could it take for

How long after 10 years...
How long after 10 years of opiate abuse could it take for digestive system to repair? I still have a constant knawing feeling in my stomach. I have been off about 6 months
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/3/2018
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

It can take upto two weeks sometimes. You can take ginger tea and antacid meanwhile. Take lots of fluids.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you

Please let me know if you have followup questions.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor